You can add custom marker types in FrameMaker, and use configuration settings to define the behavior of markers of those custom types in Mif2Go conversions. You can also redefine the behavior of existing marker types and hypertext commands.
• Add custom marker types. Mif2Go uses custom markers to produce predefined effects; see §28.2 .
• Invent new marker types, and assign properties to them; see §28.3 .
• Redefine the behavior of most marker types; see §28.4 .
• Map custom markers directly to Hypertext marker subtypes (hypertext commands); see §28.3 .
• Designate split points and extract extents for HTML (see §17.2.1 ).
• Insert WAI markup (see §24 ).
• Provide ALink entries for Help systems (see §6.6 ).
• Identify context-sensitive help targets (see §6.10 ).
• Assign alternate configuration values to individual tables, graphics, paragraphs, or character spans (see §31.2.2 ).
• Add links and instructions (§32.1.2 ).
> 28 Working with FrameMaker markers > 28.1 Using custom FrameMaker markers